Almost caught up with this series, and I was was lucky that yellow/orange cover got called for the SOS Book Shelf Bingo :)
I'm still liking this series and this has made the top half for my overall ranking (which can be seen after the jump).
10. Lover Revealed - Never liked Butch as a character and using baby as a term of endearment creeps me out. I did like Marissa's development and changes over the course of the book.
9. Lover Unbound - Almost no progress on the overall storyline and while I didn't dislike the Jane/Vishous, I was not able to get into rooting for them like I have for other couples.
8. Dark Lover - The first book always has to setting up the world while also having a romance. It did a good job of getting me into the series and I do like Wrath and Beth, but it felt rushed and I don't like it as much as the other books.
7. Lover Enshrined - I wanted to knock sense into Phury the entire book, but he did pull through and I like the changes he made to the society and I really liked Cormia.
6. Lover Revealed - Nothing against Rhage and Mary, but I love Zsadist and Bella and this is where their story starts
5. Lover Unleashed - Overall liked and there were a lot of other plot threads that kept me interested.
4. Lover Mine - Really good progress on the overall story and I liked the couple.
3. Lover Reborn - Just edged out Lover Mine, mainly because it kinda continued that storyline with John and Xhex, but was overall a better book
2. Lover Avenged - Really good progress on the overall story and I loved the couple.
1. Lover Awakened - Bella and Zsadist are hands down my favorite couple and this was a great book. Gah the ending!!