Booklikes Either Or Quiz

As stolen from the attached link :)

BOOKLET OR TOME?

Booklet. As much as I love long series, I honestly like finishing books more. I feel with most long books it becomes a struggle between "I'm only a 1/3 of the way into it? how much more is going to happen?" or "I'm a 1/3 way in and there's still nothing and I refuse to stop..."

PRE-OWNED OR NEW?

I have a mix on my shelves. Lately I've been doing more new and going to the library. I did use paperbackswap a lot to get rid of some old books and request some new ones. But honestly, some of them just aren't in great condition. I ended up adding a request that the books were not overused, ie you could barely read the spine.

HISTORICAL FICTION OR FANTASY?

Love both. I refuse to choose.

HARDCOVER OR PAPERBACK?

I used to be all about paperback since they were cheaper and more portable (important for traveling), but with the advent of ebooks, I love having the nice hardcover on my shelf.

FUNNY OR SAD?

I guess I prefer funny. But I won't say no to sad.

DO YOU PREFER READING IN SUMMER OR IN WINTER?

Reading outside in the nice warm air and a beer or curled up with a ton of blankets and tea/hot chocolate. I'll take both :)

CLASSICS OR MAINSTREAM?

Again both. Books are classics for a reason. Not just because of their quality but their cultural significance. But books are popular for a reason as well. Though it's not always a good reason. I read everything. I'm beginning to think I'm not the best for this quiz...

GUIDEBOOK OR FICTION?

I read mainly fiction, but I try add in a few non-fiction during the year.

CRIME NOVEL OR THRILLER?

Honestly I have never really understood the difference.

E-BOOK OR PRINT EDITION?

I love both. I was the type of person who would have half her bag for traveling filled with books. I love that a small device replaces it. But they will never replace a real book.

COLLECTING OR CLEARING OUT?

I generally collect with random bouts (ie whenever I move) of clearing out.

INTERNET OR BOOKSTORE?

I know it's horrible, but I am a miser and I like buying whatever I want so internet. Bookstores just can't compete for the selection or price.

BACKLIST OR NEW PUBLICATION?

I'm trying to focus on both this year. Chopping down my insanely long list of books, but also fitting in new releases. I somehow did neither last year.

BEST OR BAD SELLER?

Neither? There's too much terrible work being published that I'd actually seek out a "bad" seller. But I don't go by the best seller list most of the time.

COOKBOOKS OR BAKING BOOKS?

Can I just eat the results?